As a Life Coach, Professional Author, and Social Media Expert, I offer the following services:
- Psychotherapy/Life Coaching – MA in counseling psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Freelance Editing/Writing – Over 12 years of experience as a professional editor, co-author, and ghostwriter of non-fiction books
- Business/Personal Goal Setting – former consultant with McKinsey & Co and advertising executive; BA and MA from Stanford University
- Social Media Consulting/Speaking - worked from Jan 2010-July 2011 at Stanford Alumni Association as social media manager; have conducted training sessions at China International Publishing Group (Beijing), Crawford Communications Group, Haas Center for Public Service & Cantor Art Museum
- Yoga Retreats – Ana Forrest trained, registered yoga teacher (RYT). I lead regular Karma Yoga adventures, combining yoga with volunteering in gorgeous settings.
Together, we can draw on these tools to create a living, breathing, adaptable plan for achieving your life goals and optimizing wellness.
Click here to view my Schedule of Events.